Dublin was voted Europe's fourth most popular city break destination, behind London, Paris and Rome and is one of the friendliest capital cities in the world. Dublin's elegant Georgian architecture makes it one of Europe's most attractive capitals.
Dublin is a relatively small and accessible city, small enough and safe enough to get around on foot, while the Luas tram system and the suburban rail system, the DART, provide excellent transport links throughout the city.
• Flight time 1 Hour 20 Minutes
• Airports – Dublin International and Dublin Weston
• Best time to visit all year round
• Distance from the UK 310 Miles
• 35 Minute transfer from the Airport to the City centre